
Who could resist this little face.This is our current baby. He is so funny and is getting quite cheeky. If his mother is eating something it is nothing for him to go up and eat it out of her mouth. She never objects. He is even running away which sets her off chasing him very quickly.
He has got to know that if there is no food at the back patio where their water is there will be some at the front patio.
DH sits out there of an afternoon having a little scotch and talking to them and I think they even understand him. If they are near the gate to the house paddock and he beckons to them they come in to where he is to the food.
We would never have got them this close to the patio before and they even take a shortcut through it. I was looking through the glass doors yesterday and next thing Joey was standing there on the patio looking at me.just outside the door....with a quizzical look of his face that said "who are you, you big blue thing" (I was in my wooly blue dressing gown)

Ooh, he's so beautiful !
ReplyDeleteIt's just so amazing that they feel safe enough to come so close...
I s'pect just like 'our' deer ;)
Thank you for sharing.
Oh he is soooo cute. What a treatit must be to have them!!!!
ReplyDeleteAnn Flowers
flowerscrazyq@gmail.com