Agapanthus in bloom

Agapanthus in bloom
Agapanthus at the farm

Thursday, 23 September 2010

Succulents flowering

The sun came out today, and so did the flowers on the succulents.  The first photo is of a creeping plant that grows on the sand dunes at the beach.  There are two colours of this the pink here and a cream.  They are gradually filling the rocky bank up to the "orchard"


 

I had several different colours of this plant, but they are susceptible to a sort of fungus so my collection has shrunk.

The red one used to be a magenta but has now reverted to red.  It is very showy.

I like the orange best it just stands out in the garden.

1 comment:

  1. flowers are always beautiful. I love that orange and yellow flowers. Though there is a break, you come back with refreshing posts.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my posts I will try to reply as soon as I can. However anonymous comments will be treated as spam and not accepted.