Agapanthus in bloom

Agapanthus in bloom
Agapanthus at the farm

Saturday, 28 August 2010

Trying out new Editor

First Azalea of Spring.



first purple Iris
I was hunting round my settings and decided to try out the new editor.  I think it is better and allows one to do much more than before.   The thing I did find at first was i did not seem able to get away from the end of the caption but when I hit the "Enter" key it allowed me to start the new paragraph.  I did have this trouble when I was putting the photos from my grandson's wedding onto one of "My Pages".

So now with these flowers blooming...is spring really almost here.. and .if so when are the cold westerly winds going to go away.

2 comments:

  1. Must check out this 'new editor'. I always have a fight trying to type text with the picture. Do you have the deep purple iris? If not I will bring you some. Di

    ReplyDelete
  2. That purple iris is gorgeous! Thanks for visiting & leaving comments on my blog, they are very welcome.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my posts I will try to reply as soon as I can. However anonymous comments will be treated as spam and not accepted.