Agapanthus in bloom

Agapanthus in bloom
Agapanthus at the farm

Saturday, 28 August 2010

Finished pages







These are the first two pages of my fabric book of stitches which I think I will leave, unless I get a flash of inspiration on something else to add, or someone can see something that could be added and make a suggestion

Have had another look at this one and decided I would leave this as is too. I don't want to overdo it.

.

5 comments:

  1. Oh Shirley they are gorgeous I wouldn't change a thing! I love the beads inside that shell and the glitz here and there, really amazing work.
    Tina xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely beautiful Shirley, embroidered treasures. Have a good weekend. Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your pages are looking really beautiful Shirley.
    treasures indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These pages are just a fabulous way to show all your beautiful stitching. It is going to be lovely to look back on and refer to in the future. I don't have a favourite as I like each and every one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Excellent work. All the three pages are very beautiful

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my posts I will try to reply as soon as I can. However anonymous comments will be treated as spam and not accepted.