How could anyone forget they had washed a piece of embroidery....well I did. I had made some guidelines on the other end of this page which did not turn out very well so had washed them out. Found it eventually drying on the clothes hoist in the laundry.....so the little ginger bunny did not come in the middle of the night and steal it. Should that be telling me something about my age of dotage arriving.
Decided to do some reverse sewing and here is what I did. Still not clear, but have now used the last of that thread so it stays this time. Only had a small amount of thread left on a card which was a Caron Watercolours.
Decided to do some reverse sewing and here is what I did. Still not clear, but have now used the last of that thread so it stays this time. Only had a small amount of thread left on a card which was a Caron Watercolours.
My only regret is not being able to see it in person! From here it looks spectacular. You have an amazing talent for creating art with thread!
ReplyDeleteTina xo
Nothing wrong with you, my friend. Glad you found it, and I think it always helps when you stop looking. You have made a very ordinary stitch look very pretty on this piece.
ReplyDeleteOh, how lovely! Love the colours, the shapes, the stitches.
ReplyDelete