Agapanthus in bloom

Agapanthus in bloom
Agapanthus at the farm

Tuesday, 13 April 2010

morning welcome


I do not sleep long hours, and am usually wide awake with the birds. I seem to be able to manage on only a few hours sleep these days. However, what does that matter when this view greets me as I look out my kitchen window while making my early morning "cuppa"

2 comments:

  1. Oh Shirley!!! We have just had (well about 20 minutes ago) the most glorious red sunset! Sharing a moment there!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shirley, you are so lucky to wake up to something like this. I am not an early riser, so I don't know if we have scenes anywhere close to this.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my posts I will try to reply as soon as I can. However anonymous comments will be treated as spam and not accepted.