Agapanthus in bloom

Agapanthus in bloom
Agapanthus at the farm

Monday, 12 April 2010

boxes and baskets.


By the way did I tell anyone I like boxes and baskets....that is another story. I think maybe I could be learning a thing or two about myself??????

Or could it be that I am easy to keep entertained and that the simple things in life are enough to keep me amused.

Well here are just a few of my boxes. and now I have opened them see they could do with a tidy up as well.
Just love porcelain half dolls, and have made a lot of tassels with them. Also designed a cushion for them to either act as a skirt, or for them to sit on by adding the porcelain legs.

Some of the laces I picked up from an antique shop before they became fashionable on crazy patchwork here. Some were quite old and frail and cant be used, just admired.
These are just a couple of the boxes of hand made xmas tree decorations..make a couple of new ones every year, and the children love them.. They sit among the store bought decorations quite happily on the tree.



1 comment:

  1. Shirley, this is a beautiful blog. I will follow it tomorrow.
    Anneliese

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my posts I will try to reply as soon as I can. However anonymous comments will be treated as spam and not accepted.