Here is the latest butterfly for the ladybird quilt. You can get a better idea of the purple background fabric here. Don't ask what I did..it could have just been the light in the room at the time...or it could have been more fiddling. I think I am going to have to begin wearing a notepad and pencil round my neck and jot things down when I do them so I know what I did. This could come in handy when it comes to the time to undo any mistakes.
Only 4 squares to go. I have copied the designs onto the fabrics all ready for a sewing day tomorrow....that is after the washing and the gardening.....although DH may not allow me to garden tomorrow because I had a wobbly day today between my menieres disease and the effects of my minor stroke a few months ago....
I did manage to get through attending the computer group meeting. Gee we learn so much there John and Michael do the lecturing, and their knowledge and willingness to share it with us is incredible.
Only 4 squares to go. I have copied the designs onto the fabrics all ready for a sewing day tomorrow....that is after the washing and the gardening.....although DH may not allow me to garden tomorrow because I had a wobbly day today between my menieres disease and the effects of my minor stroke a few months ago....
I did manage to get through attending the computer group meeting. Gee we learn so much there John and Michael do the lecturing, and their knowledge and willingness to share it with us is incredible.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for commenting on my posts I will try to reply as soon as I can. However anonymous comments will be treated as spam and not accepted.