Agapanthus in bloom

Agapanthus in bloom
Agapanthus at the farm

Saturday, 10 April 2010

Visitors coming

Next weekend I will be honoured by a visit from two friends who I have met through stitchin fingers, Barb and her sister Ruth. Thought I should clear off my sewing table in preparation the for big event. So I have only one project on the table.
Perhaps I should have taken a photo of what it was like before, but that would have been too embarrasing...does a bigger table and a bigger room mean a tidier workplace...dont think so when all the threads and stuff come out.
Ruth does the most incredible embroidery, and am looking forward to seeing some of her work.
Barb is a fun person, so we should have a good time. Maybe I should drag some of my pictures etc out from behind the couch and hand them where they were on the walls before.
I am so looking forward to next weekend...
Barb and Ruth have timed their visit just right, because they will be able to see the big underwater embroidery in person. The following weekend it is leaving for its new home at the Gold Coast. and maybe just maybe I will have finished the blocks for the ladybird quilt and commenced work on the embroidery on the cupcake quilt.

4 comments:

  1. Oh, I hope you have a lovely visit with them!
    My experience, with having a bigger table, is more room to put all your crafting on so you can get a good look at what you have in the works!
    I love tables!

    ReplyDelete
  2. At first I thought it was the table set up for tea with napkins! Didn't recognize your craft space LOL. Looks different to usual!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Shirley, OH, how I wish I was visiting with you too. I would of loved to see the underwater embroidery in person too. Have a great time with your new friends. You have soooooooo many fancy stitches created on it. Where is this lovely embroidery going to, or to whom???? B

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh i feel so jealous Shirley i wish i was gonna be coming to see you too....lol...im sure you will all have a great time....and its not fair they are getting to see the underwater embroidery in the flesh....ENJOY x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my posts I will try to reply as soon as I can. However anonymous comments will be treated as spam and not accepted.