Agapanthus in bloom

Agapanthus in bloom
Agapanthus at the farm

Sunday, 14 March 2010

No sewing day

Didn't get to do any embroidery yesterday. Firstly I had got my computer back, but turned it on and it did the same thing as before it went away. Tried changing the screens from the two computers, because my friend said it was a mystery to him and that might help. BUT! the connection plugs were different weren't they. So back to square one and shifting things round again.
Then when I went to put the blue screwy plug thing into the back of the computer...it was pretty stiff and hard to get in...decided to give it an extra shove, and it went in a bit further.
So maaaaybeee I hadn't plugged it hadn't been plugged in properly the last time it was connected up....oops. So! so far so good and no tearing of the picture on the screen. Fingers crossed.
It did come back working faster so will have to ask what was done.
Then had to catch up and download photos from the camera that had been waiting for it etc etc.

By then it was lunchtime...I had made the bed, and done some important stuff ,but fortunately had made some sweet potato and coriander soup to add to my winter store of soups, which was handy to have for an easy lunch.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my posts I will try to reply as soon as I can. However anonymous comments will be treated as spam and not accepted.