Agapanthus in bloom

Agapanthus in bloom
Agapanthus at the farm

Saturday, 13 March 2010

Comments

I have been very flattered by the lovely comments on my work. I love doing what I do but being a mum to 6 did not leave much time for anything creative apart from decorating bicycles for fetes, or making easter bonnets and all that stuff,
and I did get to sew some "lazy daisy" flowers on baby clothes I made as well...well with 6 babies there were lots and lots of lazy daisy flowers. lol
So it is particularly nice, since I came to embroidery so late in life. I must admit though, I did become addicted with it

So if anyone likes something I do, and it gives them an inspiration I like that idea, because the same thing happens to everyone. I see an idea somewhere, and it sparks off a tangent and one ends up with something that is another idea entirely...and isn't sharing what it is all about....

Where would we be without Sharon and her willingness to share and her inspiration. Thanks to Tast and the wonderful people associated with it, and particularly my friend Di who intoduced me to making a blog, I now have a whole new lease in life.

And to everyone else who has commented thank you so much your graciousness. Being acknowledged by ladies who do such amazing work themselves makes my day.

So have a look at Annies stitches...I love the row that looks like waves on the sea, and thanks also to those who like my blog enough to follow me as well..that is so exciting.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my posts I will try to reply as soon as I can. However anonymous comments will be treated as spam and not accepted.