Agapanthus in bloom

Agapanthus in bloom
Agapanthus at the farm

Thursday, 29 September 2011

Technology query

Hi my friends, I have a favour to ask.  Can anyone please tell me whether they are getting feeds to the posts in this blog.   I have published one on my nymph embroidery being finished, and it is not showing up on my reading list in dashboard, or on google reader.

I guess if my posts are not showing up this one won't either.....yes I know I am a bit dumb these days when it comes to this sort of stuff.


I must admit I have been fiddling, but now I dont know what I fiddled with to make it all go wrong.

Help please.

Just thought I would add a photo of one of my bears to make the post more interesting.  The embroidery is all in Brazilian Embroidery threads, and the designs are in that technique as well.

5 comments:

  1. Hi,Shirley, here I am again. I like your bear, I am a fiddler as well. What exactly must I do to help you? Follow your blog? I do. Subscribe by email?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see this post Shirley in my google reader. Cutie bear. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. My posts don't show up in the google reader...but maybe that's because I'm not a follower. lol Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Shirley. It would seem that your old posts are being re-released: there are at least 3 on my reader this a.m. Hope you get it all straightened around. I can't help, I'm afraid--I'm no techie, but quite challenged in that area. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am definitely getting the feed to your blog. WHatever you did I think you've undone it and it's all ok now.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my posts I will try to reply as soon as I can. However anonymous comments will be treated as spam and not accepted.