Agapanthus in bloom

Agapanthus in bloom
Agapanthus at the farm

Thursday, 29 September 2011

For my friends who are still able to follow this blog, I have added a photo of my finished nymph, which I completed for the Sharon's Sumptuous Stitches Class. I am trying to remember if ones own posts show up in the reading list in the dashboard, because they are not in my new blog.   

Old age and memory loss are a pest.  Particularly when it comes to technology...how many people do something and then when you realise you should not have done that you cant remember what you did, so cant go back...LOL  ....who else does this describe.

I worked the nymph on Dublin Linen, and the flat areas are a from of blackwork. I used a variety of threads, variegated, and plain colours, and weights, and enjoyed all the exercises and information that the course gave us.  Thank you Sharon for all the time and effort you put into these lessons.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my posts I will try to reply as soon as I can. However anonymous comments will be treated as spam and not accepted.