Agapanthus in bloom

Agapanthus in bloom
Agapanthus at the farm

Saturday, 12 March 2011

Cards and Gifts.

Packet of wonderful threads and pretty card from Judy
Gorgeous bookmark and lovely card from Linda
While in hospital I received lovely surprises in the way of gifts from friends Judy (cjquilter) and Linda (billabongs to bling.) 

I have already begun to use the threads on the cupcake quilt, and had to retrieve the bookmark from the book I am currently reading.  These gifts will be treasured.  Thank you both so much for your kindness and thoughtful gestures..

5 comments:

  1. oh, what nice gifties from thoughtful friends! I'm drooling over the thread.....;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two very nice friends, i didnt know you was in hospital Shirley, hope all is well now....college seems to have taken over my life at the moment but i am enjoying it and learning new things x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Shirley, I hope you have a Happy Weekend and you are enjoying being "Home" again. The bookmark Linda made is very pretty and I am also very happy you like your flosses. Hugs Judy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely gifts, Shirley, lovely surprises of our friends.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sorry to hear that you've had these health problems, Shirley, but very glad that you're now out of the woods. Just read your post lower down about the state hospital. Sounds horrendous! Hope you get better and better every day and you are back to full creative mode very soon. Lots of hugs to you. Hazel

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my posts I will try to reply as soon as I can. However anonymous comments will be treated as spam and not accepted.