Agapanthus in bloom

Agapanthus in bloom
Agapanthus at the farm

Saturday, 29 January 2011

Off the air


Well my friends the time has come to turn off the computer, and pack it all up.  I don't know how I would have survived all the trauma over these past months without the love and support of all my blogging friends that has been extended to me from out there in cyber space. 

So it is on to the next chapter which I am facing with such a mixture of feelings.

Thank you all so much, and will be back in a couple of weeks, perhaps less, maybe more.

This will be the first time in my whole life that I will have lived completely on my own.   The freedom will be bliss. 

See ya!

10 comments:

  1. Looking forward to hearing how it all goes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful photo!!!
    That smile will be on your face again as you stitch in your sun room. Awww, it looks devine!
    I will miss reading about your adventures in stitching, painting and all the rest! Until then, enjoy the move in. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful bride you have been!
    Patiently weaiting for you to be back!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Shirley I am so excited for you to be starting this new adventure! My sister just moved into her new apartment and although it is small she is so happy to be on her own and free!
    I will be waiting to hear all about the move and see photos of the new place all set up!
    Hoping it will be smooth sailing...you are in my prayers!
    Tina xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. When you adjust to being alone, I think you will love it! I did. I only had five years of it, and a wonderful sunporch (I do envy you that) before I had to move in with a daughter for "care taking." bummer. Being in control of your own space is heavenly.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wishing you a wonderful new chapter.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Freedom...a monarchy! You're the Queen...
    It may take a while to adjust but I'm betting it will be pretty sweet......

    ReplyDelete
  8. way to go!!!!
    this is going to be a time of creativity.your stitching,developing a new garden, getting to know people.you'll be fine.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my posts I will try to reply as soon as I can. However anonymous comments will be treated as spam and not accepted.