Agapanthus in bloom

Agapanthus in bloom
Agapanthus at the farm

Thursday, 27 January 2011

It's All Happening

Soon I will be sitting and stitching in the sunroom
Just heard from the removalists and they are coming Sunday to take me to Toowoomba....Woohoo.....at last. The driveway is nice and hard, and has the pipe in so even if we do get a shower, it will drain under the pipe.  Slow coach may have taken a while, but he did do a good job in the end which is the main thing.

I will sign off on Saturday. Cant wait.  Now I will be excited and sad at the same time.

10 comments:

  1. So happy for you Shirley! I understand being excited and sad at the same time. You are going to be fine. I am certain of that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay Shirley, can't wait to hear all about the move when you are back online after the weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yahoo! The excitement, then the anticlimax, and now again the excitement - no wonder your emotions are mixed. It will be sad to leave 'the country', but you will not be at all isolated where you are going. It is going to be a new adventure. ...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Shirley.

    So happy to hear all is done and you are moving to your New Home. Don't be sad it is the beginning of something great for you!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your sunroom looks like it will be your favorite place in the whole apt. I can just see you sitting there stitching away. I will miss your posts while you are getting moved. Can't wait to you come back and show us some photos!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tadaa !!! Finally! Happy to see you back then after you are connected.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good things come to those who wait!
    You have been most patient...
    Shirley's new chapter is about to open...
    It is going to be exciting...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Huge Smile and best wishes to you Shirley. Hugs Judy

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm sending a big hug to you, Shirley! I think about how brave you are....it's scarey and new and scarey......
    Can't wait to hear from you, again!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my posts I will try to reply as soon as I can. However anonymous comments will be treated as spam and not accepted.