Agapanthus in bloom

Agapanthus in bloom
Agapanthus at the farm

Wednesday, 26 January 2011

Slow Coach Came Back

Well I dont believe it! The Slow Coach Man came back today when he said he would, and it isn't even 11a.m.  Wooohooo!    He said if he came today he would finish today...Wooohoo!!!!

Now all I need to do is get the removalists, and hope they can come soon....Wont be long now.   I have begun to repack and seal the boxes I got into looking for stuff, so need to really get organised again now.....dig out some plants like the iris and day lillies and Michelmous Daisies.  I had done that, but they needed to be planted so gave what I had to my friends Jann and Jim who were up getting their house here prepared for their move back to the area.

If no one hears from me all of a sudden, you will know I am off air, but will try to make a final post before I turn off.   Now I can get excited.
Once the pipe is in, he will cover it with the gravel sitting there behind the pipe, and what is over will go into the ruts higher up on the driveway.

6 comments:

  1. Hello Shirley! I have not been on the internet much lately. My daughter was home for a month and my mom was here for two weeks during the Christmas holidays. I have just now gotten back to blogging. I have been thinking about you and thought that you would already be in your new home. I am sorry that things have been going slow, but glad to hear you are safe. I look forward to hearing that you are moved in and settled. I can't wait to see photos of your new home with all of your "stuff" in it. I especially would love to see where you create all of your beautiful work!
    Love to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to your posts as you get settled into your new home.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It seems as though things are moving in the right direction now Shirley.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am very happy for you! Won`t be long now. Take care.

    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Shirley, I am smiling and excited for you too. I hope your move is uneventful. I look forward to reading your next post. Hugs Judy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Having to wait once plans are in motion can be so aggravating, I'm sure. Here's hoping things move along smoothly now. Best wishes

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my posts I will try to reply as soon as I can. However anonymous comments will be treated as spam and not accepted.