Agapanthus in bloom

Agapanthus in bloom
Agapanthus at the farm

Sunday, 14 November 2010

Home Garden






I came home to these beauties.  The daisies this year are just amazing I have never seen them so tall and lush.  The agapanthus are just bursting out all over the garden, and I have my first rose and day lily of summer.  With all the rain we have had everything is flourishing.


8 comments:

  1. Your garden must look a delight Shirley. Love that daylily, and the yellow rose looks like one which is my husband's favourite, Friesia ???? Lovely to see so many of your blooms.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's lovely to see everything so green this year, and lots of beautiful flowers too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow they are so beautiful Shirley x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Are you in spring over there??? It is springlike here, but actually fall. Your flowers are so pretty and lots of colors which is so nice, eh???

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow it still amazes me that as everything here is covered in frost and turning brown, you have such beauties just starting their season! This world is truly awesome! Have a great Sunday Shirley!
    Tina xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful flowers. The rain has been beautiful for our gardens, hope we get some more during summer. Yellow roses are one of my favourites!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. your flowers are gorgeous...what a nice welcome home!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a lovely thing to come home to. Hope all is well on the homefront.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my posts I will try to reply as soon as I can. However anonymous comments will be treated as spam and not accepted.