Agapanthus in bloom

Agapanthus in bloom
Agapanthus at the farm

Thursday, 7 October 2010

Weeks 31 and 32 Tast 2010

Week 31 in Silk Ribbon can be a flower like a hyacinth. It is behind my triple chain stitch as a fence.
This is just a short post dont trust Blogger in case I have offended him  so here are my stitches for weeks 31 and 32 of Tast.  As you can see it is part of the Fabric Page "Crab Gone Wrong"

6 comments:

  1. Oh I love the ribbon work Shirley. The triple chain makes a great fence.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Shirley, haven't been over to check out your site in a while - sorry. Glad I came here today! The silk ribbon embroidery is beautiful. I have always wanted to learn, just haven't taken the time. Your work is always eye candy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh wow!!
    boy i'm so behind with tast :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great hyacinth in ribbon. And I absolutely adore your wayward crab and its wonderful colors.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your silk ribbon flower imagination is beautiful. And nice work too.
    viji

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very imaginative, that hyacinth - I would never have thought of it. Also, that is a fine and true "chain link" fence.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my posts I will try to reply as soon as I can. However anonymous comments will be treated as spam and not accepted.