Well here I go again, I managed to solve the loading of photos onto this computer..I found an email with the drivers so forwarded it to this computer and wallah 1 now I can upload photos.....that is if Blogger doesn't go awry again. Just went to the trouble of uploading photos of these two pages and wanted to edit the blog and the way it set itself out, and Gone!...so starting again now....hair is getting thinner!
I have posted the circles and swirls before, but have added to it since so this is definitely finished now. and these will now go into the "completed" bag so I can start on some new pages I have prepared.
In case anyone is wondering about the name of this one, I showed it to DH and said "What do you think" and he replied "It looks like a crab gone wrong" So that is the name.
Poor little crab - he is all legs!! Dismembered legs at that!! Your pages are going to look fabulous all hitched together. It must be a good feeling to put something in the 'finished basket'.
ReplyDeleteI like to look at your blog, Shirley! It seems you can upload again. Your silk herringbone flower is very beautiful. These ones I commented on SF.
ReplyDelete