Agapanthus in bloom

Agapanthus in bloom
Agapanthus at the farm

Saturday, 4 September 2010

To Market To Market

I was going to add some photos to this post of my visit to the markets...however, something must be broken because I click on Browse in the upload an image window, and it comes up with a list of my files, down the side, but no folders and that is as far as I can get. So photos will come later if this gets fixed. I will go to the "Help" now and see if they can fix it.

When we were young my Dad Jack always wrote the same verse in everyone's autograph books.

"To market to market with my brother Jim
when someone threw a tomato at him
now tomatoes are soft and dont hurt your skin
but this one did it was inside a tin"

Today was market day and here are some pictures. The markets at the showgrounds here have about 300 stall holders and are held on the first Saturday of every month. They are the biggest markets in the South Burnett and attract people from all over the district.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my posts I will try to reply as soon as I can. However anonymous comments will be treated as spam and not accepted.