Agapanthus in bloom

Agapanthus in bloom
Agapanthus at the farm

Saturday, 4 September 2010

My Computer Can Read

Now I am really convinced my computer CAN read...and does have a brain somewhere in them thar innards.
In the previous post you will read of the problems I have had since I came home from the markets and tried to put up new photos....GGGrrrr!!!! Then I thought maybe some of the members of the digital group on SF may have been having/or had the same problem so I posted an appeal for help onto the Forum.

Sharon B very kindly replied very quickly of having similar problems...etc.

I replied to her post
and used the words "throw the computer out of the window" or words to that effect.

AND....what do you know....now everything works again!!! So this gremlin in my computer must be easily intimidated ....thank goodness...

SO! I will say no more and just post the photos of the markets...I did write about them in my previous post as well. I did like the Mushroom shaped garden ornaments and I could not resist a visit to my lady with the natural handmade soaps or buying another gardenia scented one.


2 comments:

  1. I love color and that first photo on the left would have had me right off! That is a fascinating display, are they the garden ornaments?
    The handmade soap sounds heavenly!
    As for computers and photos I have been trying to find the time to get into photoshop for awhile now and I know it would make a difference to my pictures, but I have computer program fear...:)
    Have a great weekend Shirley!
    Tina xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha, ha, ha Shirley, that's really amusing. Love the market photos, and I too have a soft spot for handmade/organic soaps. We have a lady not far from here who makes Goat's Milk soap, some scented with lavender, some with rose petal. It's very soft.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my posts I will try to reply as soon as I can. However anonymous comments will be treated as spam and not accepted.