Agapanthus in bloom

Agapanthus in bloom
Agapanthus at the farm

Monday, 6 September 2010

Spring is Springing

With the burst of warm weather in the last week, everything in the garden began to bloom.
The garden is beginning to look colourful.

It began to rain on Saturday night, and has been off and on. I noticed the azalea buds have all popped out, but it was to wet to go and take photos so they can come later. I just hope the rain does not spoil the blooms. I noticed the lavender bushes sagging under the wetness.

I have no doubt after all this lovely rain that has filled the tanks again will come the dreaded weeds.

1 comment:

  1. Your garden must look a picture. I think you have green thumbs.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my posts I will try to reply as soon as I can. However anonymous comments will be treated as spam and not accepted.