While sitting on the patio the other day there was a thump and this little fellow hit the window and fell onto the cushion in the chair....I thought by the look of him his wing has been broken, he lay there for ages with his eyes open. Decided to try to gently pick him up to see if the wing was damaged.
As my hand moved towards him, he just took off, obviously the time spent resting have bought his breath back. I watched him for a couple of minutes flitting here and there in the garden until he flew off down the paddock. I hope he has survived.
Another visitor yesterday morning was this critter! The photo is so blurred because I was shaking and could not keep the camera still, so readers will have to use their imaginations a bit.. Unknown to me he had been sitting on the wall over the doorway to the room where my computer is. Nothing Insy Winsy about this fellow.
Fortunately DH, my knight in shining armour saved me from him. After the photo was taken he was dispatched to the outside in the hope the birds would get him. Can you imagine the serious damage to my heart and lungs if this huge thing had dropped onto me as i walked outside the room.


I always calm myself, when I see spiders, that they eat lots of little animals which we don't see at all. So it is maybe useful. But usually, when I am fast enough, I catch them under a glass and a card and set them free outside.
ReplyDelete