Agapanthus in bloom

Agapanthus in bloom
Agapanthus at the farm

Sunday, 8 August 2010

Visitors Coming next weekend

Next weekend we are getting a visit from eldest son and his wife whose parents are currently visiting from the U.K. and want to come and see where we live. Her mother likes ginger and chocolate and I managed to find a box of nice chocolate coated ginger, and at the markets found this home made rum and raisin dark chocolate fudge for her. It smells yummy.

Another lady makes beautiful soaps. I have been buying these for about a year and they are lovely...far superior to any from the supermarkets or chemist.
I use the olive oil one a lot, but yesterday bought a gardenia and a lavender for the visitors.
After using the olive oil soap my skin feels lovely and soft. One thing I like about them is that they last for ages (so long as you dont leave them where they are permanently wet) and don't crack and go horrible or dry your skin out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my posts I will try to reply as soon as I can. However anonymous comments will be treated as spam and not accepted.