![]() |
| Where's our dinner |
![]() |
| You're Late ! |
![]() | ||
| In the Hutch already. Could not resisting getting a photo of these little birds. They are here every afternoon for a feed. |
This blog space is a record of what I have made and through this hopefully I can make new friends. My underwater scenes, using a variety of threads and found items are my favourite outlet for my creativity. Techniques such as Silk Ribbon, Brazilian, Casalguidi, Blackwork, Mountmellick, and Schwalm have also captured my imagination. I am also an artist, using acrylics and oils to capture the Australian landscape and Still Life.
Oh Shirley you are so lucky to have these little fellows they look so smart.
ReplyDeleteThank you very much shirley for posting cute little birds.
ReplyDeleteAs I told you earlier you are lucky to have these birds and animals in your garden and also a lovely garden with cute flowers. I love I could be there to see the birds. Enjoy!!!
ReplyDeleteI wondered what these birds are? We have some gorgeous little 'happy jacks' around in groups at the moment. They are cute to watch and make a jolly sound.
ReplyDeleteThese birds are called Doubarred Finches, should have mentioned that Di
ReplyDeleteOOps no they aren't my spelling is not good it should be double barred finches but I think they look like baby owls
ReplyDelete