These posts are all back to front. They start 3 down with the arrival of the visitors. This is the last one before they left.

After breakfast on Monday took the visitors for a walk down to our Dam. This is outside the dog fence round the house so leashes were the order of the day for the puppies. Which was just as well because you can see them straining to get away. That is because they had spotted some hares and rabbits which they would love to get at.

After breakfast on Monday took the visitors for a walk down to our Dam. This is outside the dog fence round the house so leashes were the order of the day for the puppies. Which was just as well because you can see them straining to get away. That is because they had spotted some hares and rabbits which they would love to get at.
I thought this was a nice photo of them all on the grass just above the dam. Sorry the tale of this weekend is all back to front...but I was too busy to post them as they happened. The visit was all too short, but very enjoyable.

I am so glad that you all had a wonderful time. I think all of the photos are great - just had to have another look at that cutie of a baby girl!
ReplyDeleteI have enjoyed sharing the photos of your visitors. Glad you had a lovely time. I bet they enjoyed the wide open spaces you enjoy, and the great company !
ReplyDeleteI love the new baby and reading about your visitors.
ReplyDeleteSorry I'm late writing about 'doodles' - I haven't been spending much time on PC this week - I doodle when I'm on the phone, on scraps of paper, and sometimes with needle and thread for fun - I don't think they are for anything special.
I'm sure you will enjoy doodling on one of your pages - I look forward to seeing it! Connie.