Agapanthus in bloom

Agapanthus in bloom
Agapanthus at the farm

Saturday, 14 August 2010

Ella is Here at Last

Ella Rose arrived about 11pm on Friday 13th August 6 lb 13 oz just a nice weight. Txt said I was a g.g.granny and she was beautiful, which I firmly believe because all babies are beautiful.

Now my baby daughter is a granny.... how old does that make me feel...the parents are good...but did not expect that much pain...Photo of the proud parents.

Now waiting for the photos which I will post as soon as I get them. But here are photos of my baby daughter the granny when she was a baby. I have seen the scan picture and Ella looks a lot like this we will have to see how close I am.....not biased much am I?

Ella's Grandma when she was a Baby

8 comments:

  1. Oh Shirley what a wonderful moment and as soon as you have photos it would be wonderful to see them!
    Time really does fly doesn't it? But the wonderful thing is there is a new baby to dote on!!
    Have a wonderful evening and thanks so much for stopping by my blog and leaving such a nice comment!
    Tina xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations. A GG Grandmother! Hope all are doing well and I am sure your baby daughter is over the moon too. Can't wait to see the pics.
    Di

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shirley, you must be over the moon!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations to you all! Can't wait to see photos too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations. Waiting for the photos.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Shirley, I've mailed at the your id.Pls check your inbox and your spam folder too :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Shirley,
    lovely child, the same smile as your grandmother, cheerful joyful child,
    I think the will caress your sentence tenderly as a grandmother, live in a beautiful corner of Australia, I wish you much health and always smile on his face,
    hot regards,!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my posts I will try to reply as soon as I can. However anonymous comments will be treated as spam and not accepted.