Well I am almost organised, still have a few things to do but am not panicking . Vacuuming and mopping of the tiles and a couple of other fiddly jobs still need to be done this morning . Have a meeting Saturday afternoon, and some last minute shopping so not much time for jobs. Im only mopping the tiles for show, know it wont stay clean for long.There are a couple of holes in the dog fence which need to be closed so the wallabies can't get in while Chloe and Beau are here....poor wallabies would be frightened to death at the sight of those two big monsters.
In between everything else I did manage to dig some plants for their garden (even though I am under strict instructions not to fill their car with "stuff" to take home with them). There are of course the lavender plants which I have struck for them, so they needed a couple of Iris and some Dahlia bulbs and........oops need to put that into two bags so they look smaller.
Chloe and Beau have grown a fair bit since this photo, I knew they were going to turn into horses! They like me because I always have treats and lovely juicy bones for them.
Not that it makes them any more obedient, like the rest of the family they see me as a soft touch too.
By the way the parents and grandparents are coming as well. DIL's parents are over from the UK on holidays. Her mother is Australian born, but went overseas to follow her career as an opera singer and married a lovely Scotsman.
Have fun with your visitors Shirley!!
ReplyDeleteBoy those dogs are like horses!I wouldn't want them to jump up on me!!Bet they have soft natures though.
you would be a lovely Mum and Grandma.Spoil everyone to death I reckon!!
Have a great visit with those lovely "puppies" and any plantings the visitors don't want can be shipped directly to my house....:)
ReplyDeleteHave a great weekend!
Tina xo