Agapanthus in bloom

Agapanthus in bloom
Agapanthus at the farm

Tuesday, 20 July 2010

Playing with Blog

I have been playing with my blog, and had a look at the new design feature and discovered there are a lot of nice designs there so I hope my new look with this new feature works without any glitzes.

I was a bit bored with the old layout and colour scheme and think this one is a lot softer. i like daisies and like painting them so here is a photo of one of my daisy paintings.
I have also added a "Search" gadget so it will be easier to find posts and pics on different topics.

2 comments:

  1. Your daisies painting is very ethereal and it is another favourite of mine. You are one talented lady, Shirl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the new look Shirley and it is nice and soft on the eye too.....stunning painting of the daisies too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my posts I will try to reply as soon as I can. However anonymous comments will be treated as spam and not accepted.