Agapanthus in bloom

Agapanthus in bloom
Agapanthus at the farm

Friday, 18 June 2010

Week 16 Italian Border Stirch

This stitch lends itself very well to flowers. It is a fly stitch with a knot at the bottom and is very pretty. I have worked the two flower in the opposite way. The first one has the knots to the centre and the blue/pink has the knots to the outside. I layed the rows on them by working into the gaps of the previous row.

This has been a very distracting week for me, with a couple of worries on my mind, so have not been able to concentrate very much.

1 comment:

  1. Good stitching even though your concentration was shot...will have to try this one on some flowers, it does suit them well. Love Di

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my posts I will try to reply as soon as I can. However anonymous comments will be treated as spam and not accepted.