Agapanthus in bloom

Agapanthus in bloom
Agapanthus at the farm

Monday, 24 May 2010

Time to go "friend"

Have just discovered that I "posted" instead of "save as draft" for this one. What I was going to say was that it is only coming up 2 weeks and the past few days my new "friend"....the big black monster on my leg....is already annoying me to the point of wanting to throw it away. The swelling is finally going down, and the monster keeps slipping down instead of staying in place. Should make it tighter, but it already feels as though it is cutting off the circulation...so have to keep readjusting it.

So dont feel I am being disloyal, because "it" is the one not doing the job properly....and could end up in a dark cupboard forever if it doesn't pick up the game.

It is frustrating, because it takes me forever to do things...and have to take a cut lunch if i want to go from one end of the house to the other.

Got a new cord to go between flat screen and computer, and as soon as I fired up ....same old problem...screen tearing so looks like a new graphics card, and if that fails a new monitor...

Thank goodness for this old faithful.

1 comment:

Thank you for commenting on my posts I will try to reply as soon as I can. However anonymous comments will be treated as spam and not accepted.