
This is the result, of thinking I was a mountain goat...now I have to lug this monster round with me for the next 5 weeks until my knee heals. Thank goodness most of it is foam and velcro, because that is enough weight in itself. Am only supposed to take it off to shower so if I want it to get better will have to be good.
Evidently it keeps my knee from twisting and by the size of the hinges at the sides I dont doubt that for a minute.
Thought I should also include a photo of the offending slope which was my undoin

g....I guess ladies of my age should stick to flat ground....
Earlier in the day I had made the remark, "I am not a child , of course I can do that" ...which were famous last words.
Wow Shirley i wondered where you was.....i take it you fell down this slope.....what damage did you do? Blessing coming you way xx
ReplyDeleteWondering why no new postings from u. Take care of your health. Get well soon.
ReplyDeletePoor you at least you can stitch .....take care ...x
ReplyDelete