Agapanthus in bloom

Agapanthus in bloom
Agapanthus at the farm

Monday, 12 April 2010

Sewing Bag clutter

The reason for the clutter was today I went scratching around in my sewing bag looking for something and realised it needed a major overhaul...well that overhaul grew like topsy...the bag is out drying ...how did all those grubby little bits get on the bottom.... so that is the reason for the untidy table again.
This is what came out of the bag...does anyone else carry round so much stuff when they go somewhere to embroider. Well at least if I cant find something I know where to look first.


These also reside in my sewing bag when I am not using them At the top is a little lavender sachet I keep in my bag to make it smell nice. Then there is my scissor dolly and holder and a second scissor holder for my spare scissors (the ones for cutting paper not thread).


So here is my poor wet bedraggled stuff. Hope it is a nice windy day tomorrow so i can get them dry. Had just put them all outside to dry when a big black cloud came over and we had a nice shower of rain, so had to rescue them until the morning.


By the way, in case anyone is wondering, I do know what the time is....I am always up early...my excuse is that I am old and old people do not need as much sleep as you young people. My lack of sleep was caused by having a baby in the house for 20 years ...so my body clock has never recovered from all those nights when I woke and the least tiny sound to get up and check the children....yes and I am still paranoid about them and they hate it.

3 comments:

  1. Oh I had that 100 Embroidery Stitches in a past life!! Good to see it again! You are very brave having a clear out, I'm not sure I could face that just yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes all our embroidery bags are like this - not. I don't have 100 embroidery stitches, or all those other cutesy things. Anyway, it's good to see you all messy again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also have the 100 Embroidery Stitches floating around in my bag along with most of the other sewing paraphenalia (hope that's how you spell it) pictured. You are not alone in your madness...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my posts I will try to reply as soon as I can. However anonymous comments will be treated as spam and not accepted.