I have now completed 4 of the blocks for the ladybird quilt. They are not taking long and I will be able to start on the cupcakes. Unfortunately the photos are coming out more on the blue side, whereas the fabric is a deep purple. That will teach me to fiddle with the camera and not make notes of what I do.
Block number 5 is well on the way and that is a butterfly as well.
Block number 5 is well on the way and that is a butterfly as well.
This is an idea of what the blocks look like on the ladybird fabric.
Have seen the new stitch for Tast 6 and like it just have to have a play with it and see what happens.
The blues and reds compliment each other nicely Shirley and your stitching is wonderful and usual.
ReplyDeleteShirl, I think this is going to be a gorgeous quilt. As Jen said the stitching is wonderful.
ReplyDelete