
I know there are people out there who need rain, but we have really had enough. There won't be any birds coming in today.
I am wearing out running between showers with washing on and off the line. Have managed to get most things dry there are only some bathmats left which were too wet to even bring onto the clothes horse inside...so they can stay out there and will be thoroughly rinsed.
The grass is lovely and green, but it just keeps growing! This is the dam next door the most water we have seen in it in 6 years.


I am wearing out running between showers with washing on and off the line. Have managed to get most things dry there are only some bathmats left which were too wet to even bring onto the clothes horse inside...so they can stay out there and will be thoroughly rinsed.
The grass is lovely and green, but it just keeps growing! This is the dam next door the most water we have seen in it in 6 years.


No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for commenting on my posts I will try to reply as soon as I can. However anonymous comments will be treated as spam and not accepted.