
Yesterday we went to the local library annual book sale. Unfortunately we were half an hour late so missed out on some of the early bird best books. However, did have a find with a recipe book (which I love and collect), and a couple of garden books.
The only embroidery books I found was one on ethnic embroidery, and a copy of an early SRE Book with lots of butterfly designs, so this will come in handy for the quilt.
The hardcovers were only $1 ea. Don't know when I will have an opportunity to read the novels. We either need another book case or weed out what we have finished with on the one we have.
The only embroidery books I found was one on ethnic embroidery, and a copy of an early SRE Book with lots of butterfly designs, so this will come in handy for the quilt.
The hardcovers were only $1 ea. Don't know when I will have an opportunity to read the novels. We either need another book case or weed out what we have finished with on the one we have.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for commenting on my posts I will try to reply as soon as I can. However anonymous comments will be treated as spam and not accepted.