Agapanthus in bloom

Agapanthus in bloom
Agapanthus at the farm

Saturday, 6 March 2010

elements of sampler


These are some individual elements on my sampler. I need to take another photo of the Brazilian example in a better light.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for your comment on my blog and for signing in as a follower. I just looked at all the picture here, not only those of diamond stitch. I really love your work: your crazy quilts, the reef scenes and the embroidered tree as well. You are a very skilled stitcher, your designs are great. And I like the way you experiment with the stitches. You do a great work. My compliments. I will keep an eye on your work. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great examples! I like your bullion roses and the lovely basket.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my posts I will try to reply as soon as I can. However anonymous comments will be treated as spam and not accepted.