Agapanthus in bloom

Agapanthus in bloom
Agapanthus at the farm

Tuesday, 2 February 2010

Weekend with my friend Di

Well this was the busiest weekend I have had for a while, catching up after 2 years, doing embroidery and setting up my blog, it has been busy busy busy. She is a whiz with the computer and was a great help.

Di bought over her CQ blocks which are lovely, and I showed her a couple of new ways to do ribbon roses. She loves the ribbon work as I do and it wasn't long before she was away. We looked at books and photos and here are photos of some ribbon work I have done in the past.

After some time being in the creative doldrums, this weekend has now inspired me to get back to it.




5 comments:

  1. Hello Shirley. Welcome to the blogosphere! Your ribbonwork is stunning. Looking forward to seeing more of your art.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My friend Di has returned home and I miss her and her cheery ways already. Hope she comes for another visit soon

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shirl, It was fun catching up with you and drooling all over your beautiful work. Thanks for showing me some silk ribbon stitching. I am all fired up now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, oh, Wow! I had to physically close my mouth as I admired your work. Looking forward to seeing more.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you N.Maria I am so glad you like it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my posts I will try to reply as soon as I can. However anonymous comments will be treated as spam and not accepted.