In 1994 I was in Gympie and happened to look in the window of the local craft shop where I spied the most beautiful crazy patchwork bear. On investigating I discovered that I could get lessons in Crazy Patchwork. So this is my first effort. I had no idea at all of what fabrics to take, and just sorted a few left overs from dresses I had made for grandchildren. It was a mix of fabrics and I think only one was cotton.I was very fortunate that the teacher was such a kind person, and did not believe in being critical of anyones work, but instead made helpful suggestions.

After the first lesson I went home to make the base and forgot how to do it so sat on the floor with a lot of other fabrics, taffetas etc, and painstakingly cut each piece out to fit....please dont laugh anyone. This is what came out. Fortunately one of my daughters loved it and still has it on display in her home.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for commenting on my posts I will try to reply as soon as I can. However anonymous comments will be treated as spam and not accepted.