Agapanthus in bloom

Agapanthus in bloom
Agapanthus at the farm

Friday, 19 February 2010

butterfly takes a new tack


Well the butterfly has taken a totally new tack. Have almost finished the wings, and am a bit disappointed in my execution of the ideas of colour. Cant seem to get the trail right so have decided to take a total new tack. Do away with the trail and stitch other butterflies and flowers at random....using different techniques for each butterfly....this project could end up back on the shelf! Can see this is going to be one of those "long term projects".

2 comments:

  1. He is gorgeous and it is all those little mishaps that make us creative. I actually love the colours and I know you will turn it into something spectacular

    ReplyDelete
  2. The butterfly is wonderful. If I had done that, I would be so chuffed! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my posts I will try to reply as soon as I can. However anonymous comments will be treated as spam and not accepted.