Agapanthus in bloom

Agapanthus in bloom
Agapanthus at the farm

Friday, 16 September 2011

Time to Go

Hi all my blogland friends.   I have just discovered that a woman who I had a very bad experience with a number of years ago has found me again.  She has tried various methods to try to discover my whereabouts and to make me resume contact with her and up to now I have been able to ensure she did not succeed.


Before my mother passed away i went to take care of mum, and during the time from when i arrived and mum's passing, this person did her utmost to destroy my character with lies and insinuations, just because my dying mother made the mistake of saying to her "shirley can have anything she wants".  Yes I guess you all know someone who is 'money and possession hungry" and how ruthless they can be to attain possessions.

This person took over my mother's unit, and made life so intolerable for me that I had to leave because I feared for my own health and at the time had not long experienced a mild heart attack.   From there neither I nor my mother's eldest grandaughter were allowed to visit her.   It was only because of the intervention of my own daughters that I was allowed to see my mother the day she died....and mum waited for me, and waited for us to be alone and quietly passed with me holding her hand so that was a lovely blessing.

There is too much sordid detail to go into, but I have managed to cut off all contact.  I definitely do not want this person in my life, and now she has found my blog, and all my personal history, my mind is just boggling at the damage she can cause with all this....and believe me she is so unscrupulous that she will find a way.

Hopefully I have blocked her, but there is nothing I would put past her.  So if she accesses any of you, and purports to be seeking me as  my twin, disregard it please.   There is no way I want her in my life and there is no way of repairing any damage she has done.

Maybe this sounds unchristian to many of you, but there is too much I cannot detail to make any difference and can only hope I can outrun her cunning.

So my friends I am going to have to close down my blog and no longer use it.  I want to find out if it is possible to download all my entries, or photos so it may take a bit of a time until I can.

I will open a new blog, but will do it under another name.  You all know who my very best friend is here in oz, so I will communicate through her when I have a new blog.

I am really sad, as my blog was my lifeline, and now she has invaded my life once again so I have to go. 

Hopefully I will be able to find a way to rejoin this wonderful community.  I will try to keep in touch with friends who I have email addresses for, but for the time being, it is adieu.

I will miss you all

5 comments:

  1. Oh, Shirley!!!! Money seems to bring out the very worst of people, in some cases. I, for one, am not one of them. I think ego is another one that goes with money/possession hungry. So sorry you have to go through this.
    I have loved following your adventures and will remember your email. Hugs and much love from me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Shirley, how horrible a time you must have had! I shall wait until your new blog is up and running, but, in the meantime, know that I am thinking of you, and sending warmest wishes your way. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Shirley that's terrible. I think it is a good move on your part.
    Thank you for letting me know and I hope to see you back up and running very soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shirley, I hope you can still receive this message. I am so sorry to hear of your troubles. I have been offline for a while because of a big move. I am hoping you will be online soon and I can catch up with you and all of your wonderful work. Take care of yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Shirley, I've just picked up your blog through Stitchin Fingers and Fibre Book pages. I'm so sorry to read this post and hope you still get this message. I've had trouble with people before and totally understand. I hope you don't have to close your blog down and are able to keep away from this dangerous person. Your work is stunning and I love your posts about your garden, it's so beautiful. I'm just learning about Fibre pages and am really interesting in experimenting with this. My thoughts go with you from over the ocean. Kind regards Mandy Currie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my posts I will try to reply as soon as I can. However anonymous comments will be treated as spam and not accepted.