Agapanthus in bloom

Agapanthus in bloom
Agapanthus at the farm

Wednesday, 24 August 2011

Off on a break

Yippee! On Friday I am going to get away from this cold weather...who said it was Spring...not here it isn't...it has been bleak, rainy and c-o-l-d.

DIL's parents are over visiting them from the UK, so I am going down to the Gold Coast to  spend some time with my counterparts in their little family,  before they leave to go home. Then I will have a few days with son and DIL before leaving for the next leg of my trip.

I am so looking forward to getting away.  I will be gone for almost 3 weeks, and during that time will only have access to the internet for a few days. So will be "off the air" until I get back.

After that I am off to visit "himself" to check out the house, and to meet up with some old friends out in the country.   I might last the 2 weeks providing the spiders have not infested the house again....otherwise it is.... zooooom...back to civilisation.

So will not be around for a little while.  Here is a photo of the family  on their last visit over here. Bye for now.



11 comments:

  1. Have a wonderful time, Shirley. Travel blessings. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do hope the trip will be memorable for all the right reasons Shirley. We will miss you in cyberland, that's for sure. I imagine you will have a lovely time with extended family, and catching up with your friends hither and yon will also be a bonus. Don't forget to pack the Mortein [in your carry on luggage of course...LOL].

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a great time, Shirley...sure will miss ya...enjoy the warmth!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wishing you a great trip Shirley. I know you will have a wonderful time!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't tick "funny" nor "cool" -may be "interesting" - what I can is tell you that I will miss you!!!
    Love

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have a lovely trip and enjoy your time with the family.
    See you when you get back.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Shirley, this is probably too late for you to see before you go, but I know you will have a fabulous holiday, and hopefully ths spiders will not have taken over! Love all your previous posts. Cheers.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Even though I'll miss you, I know you'll be back and bloggin' like usual.....Hugs..

    ReplyDelete
  9. great fun ahead. enjoy yourse4lf!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sure will miss you Shirley, but I know it will do you good to have a little change of scenery. Plus it will be nice and warm at the Gold Coast for you.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I hope you are having a great time, Shirley. Just what the doctor ordered :))

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my posts I will try to reply as soon as I can. However anonymous comments will be treated as spam and not accepted.