Agapanthus in bloom

Agapanthus in bloom
Agapanthus at the farm

Thursday, 14 July 2011

Treats for me

Last week I needed to go into town, and while there shouted myself another treat.
Not just one, but two pair of shoes.  Could not decide which I liked the best so isn't that what we ladies do.....take them both.  My daughter says I wear ugly old lady shoes and I think these might be in-between.  I choose my shoes by comfort, and when I put my foot into these they were so soft I knew I had to have them whether ugly or not.  I think they look nice on my feet though.
The week before I had also treated myself to a new handbag which will be great when I go on holidays next month to the Gold Coast.  It has pockets too.....not just one or two...but is divided into three sections each with their own pocket.   The only danger I have now is that I don't put too much in and cant carry it, or I strain myself picking it up.
The shoes go well with it, and I have a nice grey scarf that will suit...although I am hoping that by that time the weather will be warming up a bit.

One pair for skirts, one pair for jeans.

5 comments:

  1. Ahhhh yes...I often buy shoes in multiple pairs . Is there any other way?

    Oooohhhh I like your handbag too....

    We should all spoil ourselves every now and then.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Shirley I am right there with you on the comfort issue. I spent many years in 4-5" heels and after the age of 40 I decided enough was enough! This has been the happiest 20 years of my life, my feet think so too!
    Hope all is well with you and how exciting that you are going on vacation. I saw the shows Oprah did on Australia and I so wanted to go visit some of the fabulous places they showed...wow...there are no other words!
    Have a great time!
    Tina xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everything looks lovely Shirley, nothing like buying shoes to make you feel good. I always say, if the shoes fits, buy them in every colour!! I'd be in real trouble with that handbag, I'd never carry the thing. Great to see your purchases.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lookin' good! Comfort is better any day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know what you mean about finding shoes that feel good on my feet! When I do, I often go back and buy a second pair to keep in reserve. I think your shoes look just fine--much better than 4" heels, right? :) Have a great time on vacation.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my posts I will try to reply as soon as I can. However anonymous comments will be treated as spam and not accepted.