I have now gone a step further with the cards. I did learn one lesson, not to make the main picture on too big a piece because you end up with too many the same. Next time I would like to investigate brighter colours and more drip and drop technique. This is really fun.
Anyway, here is a photo of what I have done...still have a few to go.
I found some textured board at the newsagent, but only in the burgundy and green so will look for others to get more variety.

Your cards are really pretty. I love the colors you used. I bet it was a lot of fun.
ReplyDeleteThey all look lovely Shirley. You did have lots of fun. What about using some of the painted piece for bookmarks?? They are always popular and handy to have on hand. I've always been guilty of painting too much fabric too, and then I have to live with it if it's a dudd!! Will write tomorrow, friend arriving shortly for patchwork fun.
ReplyDeleteWhat beautiful finsihed products, Shirley!!! I love this idea!!! So fun to do too!!!
ReplyDeleteThey look great, Shirley. I like the textured board, I have some of that in my stash from my paper crafting days.
ReplyDeleteWell done, Shirley! Your cards look very professional!
ReplyDeleteBy the way, I love your header :-)
Thank you very much for your visit!
I love the way these have turned out, every one different and with beautiful textures.
ReplyDeleteThey look great, Shirley! (Can you have too many cards?) i see you've made yours all different sizes. Good idea! Helps for getting those special bits, too, I imagine. Looking forward to seeing more painting experiments.
ReplyDeleteYour cards have turned out well, Shirley. You have put them together well. Your colours are very pretty.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful are your cards, each with a different topic,
ReplyDeleteheat greet :))))
Shirley, super cards. You did really much work. (while we were driving home and now doing a lot, a lot, a real lot of necessary home and garden work!)
ReplyDeleteGood Day, Shirley, Your cards art is stunning and I love all the wonderful techniques you used. I am hoping this time I can leave my message. Hugs Judy
ReplyDeleteOh, Shirley, they are beautiful!!!!!
ReplyDeleteI will email you tomorrow, my dear. I've been busier than a cow's tail during the fly season!