Agapanthus in bloom

Agapanthus in bloom
Agapanthus at the farm

Saturday, 30 April 2011

Tornados

I have been watching the horrible devastation by the tornados in the southern states of U.S.

How awful this is.  To all those who are affected, and  to those who  have families and loved ones affected by these terrible destructive storms,  just remember that the thoughts and love of your cyber friends are with you. We send our deepest sympathy  across the miles to all those who have lost loved ones.


3 comments:

  1. What a nice thing to say, Shirley! It has been unbelievable to hear and watch on TV...so sad. My heart goes out to everyone there as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are very nice words, Shirley. Thank you for putting all that we feel into words.
    It is, indeed, very sad and tragic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here, here Shirley. I feel sad for those whose lives have been turned around. Looks like April brought natural destruction too. Hope May is good for all the world's people, this is past a joke now!! My thoughts too to all who are suffering.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my posts I will try to reply as soon as I can. However anonymous comments will be treated as spam and not accepted.