Agapanthus in bloom

Agapanthus in bloom
Agapanthus at the farm

Wednesday, 30 March 2011

What a Thrill

What a nice thing to happen first thing in the day.  I have received this Stylish Blogger Award from Hazel at Knityoga.

The rules are (a) thank the person who awarded you

Thank you so much Hazel. You are so kind, and I love reading your blog.  Your knitting is to die for.

(b) Now I have to tell you all 7 things about myself.

I have some amazingly wonderful friends from home and around the world
I love to embroider and have become addicted to it
My favourite authors are Bryce Courtney and Colleen McCullough
My favourite colour is turquoise
Painting gives me a lot  and satisfaction and relaxes me
I like to walk along the beach on the edge of the water and dig my toes into the wet sand
I am addicted to ice cream, partictularly chocolate rum and raisin

(c) As part of the award I am to pass it on to 15 other stylish bloggers.

 A very hard choice because there are so many wonderful blogs. Here are my choices in no particular order.

1. Jens Inspirations
2. Konnycards
3. Dianne Cahill of Dinki Di Quilts because she is such a stylishly loving person
4. Fat Quarter
5. Stitching Lady
6. Suziqthreadworks
7.Billabongs to Bling
8. Suztats
8. View from our Hill
9. Verdigrose
10.socr8v
11.Robins Ramblings
12.Home Matters First
13.CJStitching and Blooms
14.Creative Meanderings
15.Knackful knitter

10 comments:

  1. Thank you, Shirley, for thinking of me as a Stylish Blogger!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Shirley!! How very sweet of you to pick me as one of the 15! I am so honored.
    You lift me up whenever I look to your blog.
    Love you! Maria

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Shirley,
    Thank you so much~!!!! for your award for my blog, such a treat for me to be complimented like this,
    xxx...julia

    ReplyDelete
  4. My goodness, another surprise, thank you Shirley for listing my blog, but more importantly, CONGRATULATIONS to you. Your blog is full of interesting images, and you always find the funny side of things. It is hard to list things about ourselves, but you have done very well. Thank you too for listing some blogs I have not seen before. This is why blogging is so informative!! Cheers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a great site! I like the way you set this up! Great content! Thanks for sharing this!...Daniel

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jubilation! I got an award! Thank you Shirley, I feel so honoured and happy about that. The day is starting with a joy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Shirley, Thanks so very much for passing on this lovely award to my blog. Greatly appreciated. Your blog and your stitching certainly deserves this award. I also enjoyed looking at all the other blogs you passed this award on to. Hugs Judy

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've enjoyed reading your '7 things' Shirley. Congratulations on the receiving the award. x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you my friend for the very kind words. You are one stylish person.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Many thanks Shirley, you flatter me with the award!
    Sorry I still don't keep up with comments as I should - I love all you do and blog about.
    Thanks also for your comments - the discs for my Shishas are a button with the shank cut off, an odd metal disc I found and a 2p coin.
    I'm hoping to get into stitching again, I do miss it. Connie.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my posts I will try to reply as soon as I can. However anonymous comments will be treated as spam and not accepted.