There will be a short break in transmission and I will return to blogging after my little holiday in hospital.
If you would like to know more about what's been happening to me please visit my friend Di's blog.
www.dinkydideequilts.blogspot.com
I am excited to be doing Sharon b's Studio Journal workshop and Di has brought me the first lesson and my sketchbook and pencils so I can get started right here in hospital.
Thank you for all the well wishes you have sent me via Dianne.
Bye for now, be back in a couple of weeks. Shirley.

Take care. Hope you get well soon.
ReplyDeleteOh Shirley!!! That's not on! I insist you get yourself better as soon as possible!!
ReplyDeleteTake care and big hugs, Amanda
Get well soon Shirley. What bad timing!
ReplyDeleteHello Shirley. I enjoyed seeing your lovely smile, I have been more than a bit worried about you. Know we are all thinking of you and we wish you a speedy recovery. Big Hug. Judy
ReplyDeleteOh no! This is not the adventure I had hoped you'd journey down...get to feeling better & into your new home real soon!
ReplyDeleteDear Shirley...I am so sorry to hear you are in the hospital!!! You LOOK wonderful and happy in your photo...hope all will be well. I want you to e-mail me when you get out at xmasgirl2003@gmail.com and give me your new address so I can send you these two botanical embroidery books. OK????? A little get well surprise in the mail!!! You will be in my prayers, Shirley!!!
ReplyDeletexoxo- Julie
Oh Shirley I am so sorry to hear you are not well! I had no idea as I have not been able to be online as much recently. I do hope you will keep us up to date on what is happening and I will keep you in my prayers sweet lady! Much love is sent your way...
ReplyDeleteTina xo
Oh Shirley, it is so nice to see you smiling after all you have been through. I know you are in good hands at the hospital. Please take care so you can return home soon. :)
ReplyDeletePraying for you and sending you a big hug.
Norma
Hope things are finally looking up.
ReplyDeleteI can think of a few places that would be better to take a vacation at! At least you have some lovely sun coming in your window. I hope you get out soon and get to be 100% soon.
ReplyDeleteI will be sending good thoughts and send prayers your way.
Hi Shirley,
ReplyDeleteWe express our sympathy with the tragedy, I'm with you thoughts, take care of your health, life, for it is most important!.
Send my warm, warm greetings, kisses,
Wanda
Shirley! OMG, what happened?!! Never mind, I will do as you wrote and go to Di's blog!
ReplyDeleteI am so sorry I missed this!!!!!
you go girl!!that's my friend. glad to hear you're out of the paranoid unit.i see you (^_^)
ReplyDeleteOMG! Shirley,I was really really busy in my sewing projects and I really didn't have any time to go through the blogs I follow.I am leaving for the US to visit my children and grand children and was busy shopping and stitching and cleaning my home(since I will be out of country for SIX months.I am leaving on 7th of this month and today I finished all my chores and thought of catching up with all the blogs I follow.How are you now?I sincerely pray to god for your good health.Take care an drop a line when you are fully alright.
ReplyDeleteGreat to see you with a happy smile. I'm late doing my computer catch-up. Had a great chat to Di on the phone. Cheers, hope you are back soon.
ReplyDeleteShirley i really dont know how i missed this...im so glad you are on the mend...i had a look at your friends blog and was quite shocked and am sending you much love and a speedy recovery xx
ReplyDelete