Agapanthus in bloom

Agapanthus in bloom
Agapanthus at the farm

Tuesday, 25 January 2011

fancy dancy phone

Have been waiting for THE MAN....the one who is fixing the driveway.  Think he needs a rocket up his shirt.  Haven't blogged because I kept thinking that he would be here today....but no.

So today I will show pics of my new phone...it is pink...isnt that daring for an old chook like me.  There is even a purple and pink screensaver to go with it, and it has a qwerty slide out keyboard.

It hasn't been without its drawbacks though.  I thought I sent a message to a friend, and because I wasnt used to the slider/slipper sucker front page thingamajingy, and everything being close together, innocently sent the message to a family member who forwarded it to others and got me into a whole lot of trouble......Oooooops.

 That will teach me.

2 comments:

Thank you for commenting on my posts I will try to reply as soon as I can. However anonymous comments will be treated as spam and not accepted.