The sun is about to set on this period of my life. Today we moved some basic things over to the new unit, and I think that I am getting excited. The best part is that there is a walk-through beside my unit to the street behind, and the bus to town and the shops stops right there.
I met the neighbour in the other half of the duplex which faces the back street, and she seems nice. Her name is Peg, round my age or a bit younger, and I think we will get on. She is pleased she is getting a respectable and friendly neighbour.
So all my blogging friends, the time has come for me to turn off the computer and begin to pack it all up. That will happen either tomorrow or the following day. I have a large desk that needs to be dismantled, and because I have so much last minute stuff to do on Wednesday and Thursday, it has to be done on Tuesday.
Unfortunately clever son cannot get to mine until the following weekend to configure my internet etc. I am not allowed to touch it because he likes to make sure all the wireless stuff is secure, so have to wait till then to get back on line.
Adieu for now my friends...I will blog and hopefully have photos around the 17th or 18th january when I will be on line again. The big move is on Friday the 7th January, and I will have a busy time unpacking for a week or so.
Thank you everyone for all the love and support you have extended towards me through this harrowing time. I think I am going to be O.K. and am looking forward to a year of stitching new projects, and exploring my new life.
I think I even have tremors of excitement beginning inside me.
Happy New year to all, and I hope 2011 is going to bring you as much excitement and new things as it is for me.
Happy New year to all, and I hope 2011 is going to bring you as much excitement and new things as it is for me.
It will be wonderful Shirley! Sending you down lots of helping vibes so everything goes as smoothly as possible!!! Good luck, Ax.
ReplyDeleteGood luck Shirley New Year /New Life .it's goin g to be good.....xx
ReplyDeleteAll the best Shirley. I am sure you are going to be busy for a while but I look forward to seeing you again on your blog.
ReplyDeleteI am so excited for you! Can`t wait to read your next post.
ReplyDeleteGood luck with the move Shirley, and best wishes for your new year and new life. You deserve the very best life has to offer. Di.
ReplyDeleteHappy New Year Shirley and all the best for this one giant step into the rest of your life.I will be thinking of you and say a few quiet prayers for you as well.
ReplyDeleteTake care my friend.
Wishing I could help tote a box or something...but I will be keeping you close in thought...what a way to begin the New Year...when it is all sorted out and you can breathe a sigh of relief...I know there will be a big smile on your face Shirley...I'm looking forward to "Shirley's New Adventures"
ReplyDeleteI hope your move goes smoothly, and may those tremors grow into a wave to carry you happily through this transition. Blessings.
ReplyDeleteI am really excited for you Shirley and can hardly wait till you are back online and can share some photos of the new place once you put your mark on it. Be safe and I hope it all goes smoothly!
ReplyDeleteTina xo
A good, positive attitude Shirley - hope that all goes smoothly. Lesley
ReplyDeleteEvery now and then one has to start with something new, it is giving new energy, you will see. We don't leave you allone. So a really happy and quiet and pieceful New Year, my dear friend.
ReplyDeleteI think you are suddenly going to find a new and enjoyable life.
ReplyDeletego for it girl!
Good Luck Shirley, hope all goes well!
ReplyDeleteI, too, am sending lots of love to you!!! You are a wonderful person with SO much talent. I look forward to hearing about all your new adventures!
ReplyDeleteThank you for blogging and thank you for being my email friend!